Why?

For some background on what this blog is all about please feel free to click here.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Wine vs. Whine.....

There are few things in life that are better than a wonderfully amazing glass of wine after a hard day of work.

VERY. FEW. THINGS.

Tonight I caught myself feeling guilty about indulging in one of my favorite Monday evening passtimes. 

Why you might ask? Well the list started something like this...

How many calories are in a glass of wine?? How many dollars does a glass of wine cost?? It doesn't even really go that well with the meal...because you can't afford really great wine....because you are a working crazy lady. 

And so on and so forth....

Until low and behold I logged into my own blog and remembered....Ahem....this is Happily Ever After...DUH.

So, I'm enjoying my wine in peace. White wine to be exact. To go with the wonderful dinner of a fish salad, prepared home made by the prince of my kingdom. 

You know why I'm enjoying it? Because princesses get to drink whatever they want. Calories don't count. And we're rich (even if we're only rich in happiness...) :)

So if I'm feeling a bit worn and tired after a long day, I will enjoy a glass (or two) of amazing (and cheap...) wine. 

For now and forever ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment